An Important Decision
For most people, hearing loss is something that occurs gradually over time. But the warning signs are usually the same.
Speech once easily heard is more difficult to understand. Everyday activities are pursued less often. Relationships with family and friends are strained.
Life itself becomes less enjoyable.
As a result, the decision to invest in better hearing is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. That’s where we can help.
A Five-Minute Test Can Determine Whether You May Have Hearing Loss
We invite you to take this simple five-minute test to help determine whether you may have hearing loss.
1. Do you have difficulty understanding speech in a group of people?
2. Do you often ask people to repeat what they just said?
3. Do you hear people speaking, but have difficulty understanding the words?
4. Must others raise their voices or move closer to help you to hear them?
5. Do you have to turn TV volume louder than normal in order to hear?
6. Do you ever have to concentrate so much to listen that you feel tired of it?
7. Do you avoid social situations like restaurants or public gatherings?
8. Do you have difficulty understanding conversations on telephone?
9. Do you have difficulty in understanding when you are talking with women or little children?
10. Has your hearing loss affected relationships at home or performance at work?
If you answer “yes” to three or more of these questions, please call us at 1-866-252-0802 or 408-207-5953 to schedule an appointment for a free hearing evaluation. Remember: Helping you hear better is just a phone call away!
The Science of Better Hearing
We have been helping people hear better for mor than 2 decades around the Bay Area. Thanks to continuing advances in hearing science and technology, we are now able to help improve hearing impaired people’s lives more easily than ever before.
Today we are able to offer a wide range of hearing instrument styles and new technologies designed to match the unique nature for your hearing loss and lifestyles.
Many of our clients have found that the new digital hearing technology offers a superior combination of comfort, convenience and clarity of sound. Others have enjoyed digital programmable technology that allows us to make computerized adjustment to your instruments to match changes in your hearing loss and life style.